Promes Money Exchange
HOW TO SEND MONEY TRANSFER
To send money transfer simply submit an instruction by giving the country of receipt, receiver’s data and an amount of transfer. Sending money transfer a client receives a confirmation indicating MTCN (control number of money transfer) which shall be given only to the receiver appointed in the money transfer. Money transfer can be send in a form of cash withdrawal in the country of receipt or to designated bank account.
HOW TO COLLECT MONEY TRANSFER
To collect money transfer you need::
- Identification card:
- for Polish citizens – ID card
- for foreigners – passport
- MTCN – control number of money transfer
- The amount of money you expect to collect
- Sender’s name and surname
- Country of the sender
- Program Western Union Gold allows to send money transfer even faster and more comfortable thanks to data registration in the system, which will display automatically during next transactions.
- After joining the program Western Union Gold, the client receives points for each sent money transfer which he can later exchange for discounts while paying for next transactions.
- The participants of program Gold receive free of charge sms when the money transfer gets to the receiver.
- Thanks to www service the client has an access to his Gold points 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
|Your gold points||discount**|
|200 points||20 PLN|
|300 points||30 PLN|
|600 points||60 PLN|
|1000 points||100 PLN|
|2000 points||200 PLN|
** The discounts cannot be split for several money transfers